Looking for a perfect way to kick off the holiday season?? The LA ZOO LIGHTS is calling your name!!
I was so lucky to get invited to the VIP Preview last night and experience the magical Wonderland of Lights! As you walk through the illuminated LA Zoo don’t forget to check out the famous Twinkle Tunnel & Water Light show!
This is a great event for the entire family. I went with my sister Sabrina, Brother-in-law Vinny & my adorable niece Sequoia who had a blast. The moment we got inside the zoo her eyes just lit up.
There are so many cute photo opportunities and one of my favorite parts was being able to ride on the Carousel! Here’s a little more info to plan your visit!
- Professional photos with Santa in his holiday headquarters at the L.A. Zoo (for a fee, which varies by package) are available November 16 – 18 and 23 – 25 and every night November 30 – December 23 .
- Rides on the beautiful Conservation Carousel are just $3.
- Seasonal treats – including hot chocolate, churros, s’mores sundaes, and sweet and savory pretzels with warm dipping sauces – and light-themed souvenirs are available for purchase.
- Guests 21 and older can enjoy beer and wine available for purchase nightly, and full bars on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
- For an elevated L.A. Zoo Lights experience, indulge in two themed 21+ Holiday Happy Hours (“Bavaria Holiday Haus” on December 6 and “Tiki Tidings” on December 13) or the all-ages Family New Year’s Eve celebration. Admission includes express entry to L.A. Zoo Lights and access to a private area with food, beverages, and more. Tickets available online only at LAZooLights.org.
L.A. Zoo Lights runs nightly, November 16 through January 6 (excluding November 22 and December 24 and 25). Tickets start at just $11 at https://www.lazoolights.org/
With the LA weather finally feeling like fall/winter the LA ZOO LIGHTS will definitely get you in the holiday spirit. No matter how old or young you are, you will love this experience. I had a perma-grin the entire time because I felt like a kid again. Grab your friends, family, or a special date, and illuminate your life!
Thanks for having me LA ZOO!